Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why not?

So close to Florida! Then suddenly, like a blinking neon light, we see it...Sam's Club! That's right... Stop rubbing your eyes...you read it correctly...Sam's Club. We HAD to... Just think, fresh fruit, nicely priced beer and wine, books, and a million other unnecessary items...just calling out to us... Buy me, buy me! So, duh, we did!

Now, Papa Joe has a great reclining outdoor chair...he can pop that sucker into reverse on top of the beach, enjoy the sun, and have a front row seat for practice! yep, we are on the infield with the big boys...! me, Papa Joe bought me a beach chair in anticipation of summer days on the shores of Lake Michigan. But, well, I guess I should try it out in Daytona, right? I mean, I can't hurt Papa Joe's feelings, now can I?





Next stop, well, we hope Florida. But you never know what might tantalize us in to stopping....

Location:Valdosta, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment