Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another day, more Henry


Papa Joe visiting Henry



Update...Henry has, thus far, been a great baby!



So sweet!!


Papa Joe and his good friend Alfalfa (otherwise known as Ruly).

MY NEW FAVORITE THING!!
For those of you who have IPhones and/or an iPad... I have discovered a great app. (Thanks Micca! ) It's free too! My fitness Pal. I put in my personal information, and daily record what I eat, and my fitness for the day. This is a great app! It tracks my calories. So easy and such a great dietary support. Check it out!

And the peanuts from the peanut farm....sooooooo good, so fresh!

Expecting 3-6 inches of snow tonight... Sitting inside, looking out at the snow, with a sunburn and peeling neck. Really cute.

Location:Jacksonville, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment