Sunday, February 20, 2011

Even us...

This is just too much fun! First of all, I missed a time honored tradition in the infield last night. Wheelbarrow races. Cute friend Ben entered 5 years ago. he and his friend were sure they would win, young athletic.. They got their clocks cleaned by middle aged drunks. Apparently, you cannot make sharp turns with you buddy in the wheelbarrow. I spoke to a cute young security guard this morning, he was non duty last night, saying "man, it was wild, unbelievable!" apparently there were over 100 participants. Liz and Ben told me that one man competed " in the suit his mother gave him." in other words naked. I missed all the fun!!

These photos are when we got the bowels of the beast pumped out.






In action, Papa Joe is watching



When I took this photo, the man on the left said, "man, she wants a photo of me, the shitter man." I could not even make that up. I commented to the man on the right that I did not think I would like that job and he said "I would, shit money all the way to the bank." um, ok

Location:Daytona

No comments:

Post a Comment