Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday morning

Good Morning! What a night! For the neighbors, that is. They have a major 80's style boom box (and I mean major). All day long they were cranking out the tunes. Four men. Three appear to be my age...old, you know, and the forth in his 20's. Youngster spent his day and night shirtless, sharing his tattoos with anyone who would look. They aren't the neighborly kind of neighbors like our buddy Doug. I thought perhaps they were mute. As darkness fell, the tunes got louder and louder...the beer flowing quite freely. I actually heard one of them yell and Papa Joe ventured out to see what was going on. Just the 4 of them celebrating Daytona. Papa Joe said they were dancing, yes, just the four of them. he tried to imitate the dancing...um, ok. Must have been bad. The music went from classic rock, to hard rock to indescribable. But then get this, then to Rascal Flatts. What??? I thought all men hate Rascal Flatts (right Cole?) Luckily, the infield has a rule, all outdoor music ends at 11 pm. I am thankful! I think that was a good thing. Why? Well, this morning Papa Joe went out to survey the estate, and found that one of the neighbors lost his lunch,dinner, chips, cheese, and much more, while obviously sitting in his lawn chair. Lovely! My walk will start in the opposite direction!

Quiet morning at the track.No dryers out,and no practice, yet. What I do hear, a lot of private jets flying out. Papa Joe says that the drivers are probably heading home for a day. I wonder, if I went to the airport, if maybe Jimmie Johnson would let me fly in his private jet with him? I could babysit the kids....

No? ok, I will stay here and enjoy the beautiful Florida day!!!




Location:Daytona

No comments:

Post a Comment