Thursday, February 17, 2011

Race fans







what can one say about NASCAR fans....they are patient (and like bright hair color)



They like lawn ornaments....



They support my man Dale Junior. And just what is it about Junior that makes him the most popular driver? He hasn't had a win in years. Is it his legacy, his Dad? Oh, this is way too deep. We love him because he is Junior!



ESPN waiting for Junior after his wreck...his wrecked car is there as well. News flash, he did not stop to talk to the cute reporter. Well, obviously, we were there as well. And, no, he did not stop to talk to us either. But, he didn't see me, or I am certain he would have!!


Race trivia...these are the gas cans used to fuel the cars during the race. In my mind, I think they should have mini gas stations all over. Crews have to hoist these up manually and shake the gas (or fuel as I am told) into the cars. There is a science to this I guess...seems like a lot of work to me!

And remember the motor home on steroids I showed you yesterday? Made the newspaper today. The owner would not tell the reporter how much it cost... Saying simply..."I have a wife, you know" Obviously, he has not told her what it cost!!! Go shopping girl!!!!

Location:Daytona

No comments:

Post a Comment