Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Morning from Daytona!


Well, we made it to Daytona without incidence. Well,
If me using the men's restroom at dinner doesn't count! I was surprised that there were urinals in the restroom.
So, race fans, imagine this, Papa Joe driving the Beast through the tunnel and emerging in the infield! The Daytona infield!

Imagine this, waking to the sound of the dryers on the track. (think car wash dryers times 100)





And yes, we are that close to the track! For those of you who know, or care, the new track looks great and the drivers seem to like it. As for me, I totally get it. I mean, who doesn't appreciate a newly paved road that you drive to work on? Right?



And yes, that is the Confederate flag. I guess I won't tell them that I am a proud citizen from the land of Lincoln.



And look who has the pole. That's right! Dale Junior. Otherwise known as my man Dale! ii am feeling it...this has to be Junior's year!

Well, I am off in search of Rick Hendrix to see if Emily and Rickie are here...(think The Bachelor). I am also feeling that Emily wants me as her new BFF. WHAT?!?
Why not?? :) much more to come!

Location:Daytona Infield

1 comment:

  1. Now there is an idea.... Dryers for our Central Illinois streets. A lot less messy than salt. Couldn't we get Mayor Buzz to buy a couple of those?

    ReplyDelete