Monday, February 21, 2011

Morning on the road

So our leisurely drive to Daytona is not being repeated on the way home...we are moving! The baby is not yet here, and we are working our way home. Bless Papa Joe for hurrying. he gets it, this is my girl, and I want to be there.
We spent 3 hours besides the Tennessee River, Papa Joe slept and I was in a frantic text mode with my daughters and sister. Love the fact that my 27 year old still wants her Mama. She went in to labor and called me in a panic, "what do I do?" mind you, she has done this before!



The view out our window this morning. lovely, minus the Florida green! So we had a night by the river!



Papa Joe In his Daytona shirt, the great Smokey Mountains behind him.

Race fans rejoice...we are adding Michigan to our schedule...I will uncover the truth about the trams!

Location:Monteagle-South Pittsburg, Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment