Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Morning at the track



So...we set off on our morning walk. Papa Joe developed a serious case of motor home envy. If you have ever seen the Beast, then you know it is amazing...Papa Joe does not do anything halfway. It is luxury on wheels. But then, he saw this...


No lie, motor home on steroids...he wants...don't worry kids..not happening!!

Here is our neighbor Doug's setup... Flat screen tv on the outside. I thought it would be a great place for me to set up my new beach chair and watch Pride and Prejudice while enjoying the Florida sun. Get this, he said NO! SPEED channel only. What the heck?


Papa Joe enjoying a Bloody Mary (in the morning! And it only cost $8.00!) in his new outdoor recliner.



So, our first celebrity...cute little Jeff Gordon



Do you think that if I Put the Target logo on the hood of my car they would pay me? Or at least give me a lifetime supply of gift cards?



And the next photo is for my Illinois friends...



Remember this? Green grass!! More later!

Location:Daytona infield

No comments:

Post a Comment