Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Evening falls at Daytona

We just finished dinner in the Beast...a surf and turf delight. The cute little trucks are practicing. I guess they are called Campers World Truck Series. Living beside the track is truly awesome...but the noise...truly overwhelming!! All day long! I had a work call, and I can only imagine what they thought! FYI, I will NEVER complain about Friday night races at the Morgan County Fairgrounds again. Absolutely no comparison.

The iceman goes by hourly playing Dixie, and the neighbors are gearing up for a big night. As for us, we are settled in for the night. I can't miss American Idol!!

Tomorrow,the Dual 150 races. Go Junior, and now, go cute Greg Biffle as well!!


Victory Lane awaits my man Junior!

And as a bonus...TJ Maxx and Marshalls both a walk away!

Location:At home, in the belly of the Beast

1 comment: