Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daytona Midway



We ventured forth today, emerging from our insulated world of the infield and headed to the Midway where corporate America has massive displays and freebies. We got cheerios and I won some chapstick tossing bags.

My Mama always told me that if I could not say something nice, not to say anything at all. So, the following pictures will have to speak for themselves!


















Sorry Mom, I can't help myself.... America go on a diet!!!!

These men wait at the infield tunnel all day, to get a glimpse of NASCAR drivers



Papa Joe making friends...



And he found Danica, well, sort of.



Couldn't resist these shirts....















And this hairdo...



The license plat game has some fun additions..
For all of you Anne of Green Gables fans...here is one from Prince Edward Island



Race fans rejoice...



Heading to the track now. Can' wait to post tonight. Oh, and Papa Joe? Does not want to walk with me when I take my camera. Can't say that I blame him!

Location:Daytona

No comments:

Post a Comment