Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's new???

Have you missed me? To sum it up...


Cole went to a Super Bowl party in DC... Ok, so who didn't go to a Super Bowl party? Well, truth be told, I did not.... So, maybe I am a tad boring....


Farm House progress... Jake with the antique shutters Madeline purchased...


Jake, and ex officio project manager Renee...on the bench Jake built. Who knew all of these talents he possessed?


Table Jake found at The Good Will...then he put industrial casters on it, and the painting began. Looking better daily...


Jake even has serious tools!!!


And what have my adorable grandchildren been doing? Science Center in St. Louis...Henry obviously loved it...and there is his cute mama in the background taking his picture.


Ah Finley... Always the life of the party!


And where else has Cole been? At the Washington Press Club Dinner. His work, The Hill, sponsored the dinner.


Cole with his roommate Jon. Seriously? Have you ever seen a legit interviewer holding a cocktail? Seems like I have seen someone else hold a drink just like that before!


Pretty impressive, right??? That's my boy... Always having fun. The glass is always half full for this one!


Getting ready for Henry's first birthday party...look at what I made? Mini Caprese skewers. They were gone in no time, so I guess the kids liked them!


And then these marshmallow treats for my FAVORITE holiday...Valentines Day! Truth be told, they really do not taste very good.... But, they are cute. My lucky staff...getting cute food.


Time for cake..... Why did we remove Henry's clothes?


Just keep looking


Understand now?


Yep, we like Chris Brown! These two were trying to imitate his moves.... Entertaining, to say the least! Happy Birthday sweet Henry! And race fans...rejoice! One week from today, Papa Joe and I are firing up The Beast and are heading south...... To the Great American Race.....yep, it's that time again...DAYTONA. Oh, just you wait.....the things we will see!!! And the things I will share!


yep, Junior...here we come! Thought for the week...



Location:N Fairview Terrace,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment