Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday....

On our morning walk....I saw this sign...


What the heck??? They forgot me! Where is my invite? DANG!


Back at the Fanzone...Denny Hamlin signing autographs


Coach...Joe Gibbs


Kyle Busch...who according to the man standing next to us, kept running back and forth to the bathroom yesterday....ALOT. Aren't you glad to know that????


Danica's crew chief, and my friend Tony's boss, Zippy. And where is Tony? "on the chip today". I think that means he is very busy!


Danica, getting ready to climb in her car...





I am so glad that my car doors open. Did you notice that when she wrecked yesterday, she took her hands off the steering wheel? Leftover from her Indy days. In Indy car racing, the steering wheel is smaller and drivers are more apt to break their wrists when they crash. So it was muscle memory and pure instinct for her to do so. How in the world do I know these things????????? See the laptop on top of her car? They were working on her car for quite awhile with it... This is her backup car.


Figuring it all out I guess. Well, let's certainly hope so.


Unbelievable...really, that is all I can say. Papa Joe acted like he didn't know me...thought she would beat me to a pulp I guess. Naw, she was chain smoking, I could outrun and out scream her!


John Roberts again, this time with Kyle Petty


Kyle up close


Some dude posing in Victory Lane with the Daytona trophy.


Walking home, I caught the Blue Angels practicing. Beautiful sight. Nationwide practice going on now...So far, Danica has the pole and Papa Joe is doing his happy dance!

Location:2nd St,Winter Garden,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment