Sunday, February 19, 2012

Off we go!

Race fans rejoice! Papa Joe and I are leaving the farm, heading south


That's my Papa Joe, firing up The Beast in the shed at the farm. And just look at our farewell committee....


Well, someone might miss us! Naw, that cow doesn't even know us. Oh well. Now that NASCAR has broken up the two car tandem racing that dominated restrictor-plate racing last year,it ought to be a wild race. I mean, did you see the Budweiser shoot out last night? Do I sound NASCAR savvy? Plagiarism..read today's Journal-Courier. I knew what I wanted to say, they just say it better. PapaJoe told me not to take pictures of people who might kick his a#+. WHATEVER. This year, I am going all out!!! Get ready!

Location:County Highway 31,Jacksonville,United States

1 comment:

  1. Please wear a turlte neck, as you might become a "red neck"....

    ReplyDelete