Saturday, February 18, 2012

Weekend fun

So the weekend is here....and I am certain you are all wondering what I have been doing. No? Well, too bad! I am going to tell you anyway!


Friday night, it was dinner with Finley...seen here with Carter. Her parents are in Mexico. So, when a child tells you: "I love you too much." how can you stand it? Whatever she wants...it is hers!


Sam had toured the fire station on Friday. They say the road to a friends house is never long. But, my friend Laurie moved to Tampa...a long time ago...and let's face it...that is far. However, we have made a point of visiting one another...this past November, I spent a week in Tampa with Laurie and Hammer. Imagine my delight, when they bought a great condo here in Jacksonville. (yes, there are condos here!!! ) We have had several great days together this week as she is unpacking in her new part time home. Today she and Hammer came to visit at my Mom's.


Harmy and Hammer


My Madeline, Laurie and her sweet Mama Jeanne. There is absolutely nothing like old friends....I'm a lucky gal.


Finley went to Chuck E. Cheese's tonight.


Poor Jake, got to sit between Henry and Finley. Bless his heart! And Cole? Well, he bought a record player. Yep, a record player


So tonight, guess what? A party...


I know, so hard to believe. Really gourmet. I can just see him leaving Whole Foods with his little wheely cart... Walking home. Special! Mama pride pouring out. But wait!! He made food.


Queso dip. Looks a bit brown sweetie.... But love the fact that you made it in the crock pot I gave you!!! And now, a farmhouse update..


Bathroom tile is going down...


Cabinet painting is nearing completion. And tomorrow? We are heading south...first stop..Cypress, Illinois. Papa Joe's home town, for dinner with his sisters. And then, on to Daytona!

Location:S Grand Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment