Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3rd

So today, I turned 53. And I still enjoy my birthday, because the people around me make it so fun. So here is my birthday recap......


I have wonderful friends!


Millie, Susan and Jen...post spin class


Then Harmy stopped by the office to say Happy Birthday


Angie and Jared...getting ready to enjoy the


Amazing cake Angie made for me! From scratch I might add.


We all enjoyed it.... Mama Elsa, B, Lisa and Michelle


Brad, somebody's baby, and Rich. seriously...don't know who's baby it is. Cute one though.


Judy and TKitty


Then it was off to Maggie and Adam's for dinner. Madeline loving on Finley


Ju and Papa Joe. And the Italian? Well, he sent


Dessert...


Tiramasu! He had to work...so we thoroughly enjoyed it in his absence. Thanks Salvatore!!!!


Yep, I liked it...alot!


Harmy and Jake


Sweet Henry


Annie and Lucy


Check out my awesome new boots. yep, RED Hunters!


With my Fin


My sisters. Yep, still love birthdays. As my Dad says, it definitely beats the alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment