Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Good Morning from Florida

We arrived in sunny Florida last night.


Truly a rough trip for me!


I read this. Told you, rough! A Beautiful Florida sky greeted us...


We had dinner...at the place that had been


Yes, Florida, not Illinois....


And Papa Joe went shopping....


A new GPS, you see, he wanted a bigger screen. Nice! If only the lady inside the GPS would talk louder...we have a heck of a time hearing her! Yes friends, we are getting older.And my children? Well, Maggie was roughing it here....


Mexico. She has some crazy story about the owner of the hotel is in the Mexican drug cartel....and that he hid out in the harbor in Grafton, Illinois for a while..? Really? And his family lives in Atlanta now, and his other boat is still in Mexico...and...well, I am confused! But Maggie and Adam got to go out on his yacht in Mexico, and Maggie rally wanted to see a shark. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She told me that she did not go in the ocean, because last year a 31 foot shark (REALLY) ate someone's arm. And she was disappointed that she did not see a shark???oh my. And Cole, re-decorating his music room (you remember, new record player and all)


Wow, good colors guys! And Madeline?


Still painting away at the farmhouse, now called "the View". Seriously, amazing views of the countryside. So, race fans, relax....the infield does not open until 1:00 pm today...and then, it will be all about Daytona! But, as I wait, ever so patiently, in the belly of the Beast...for Papa Joe to wake up, I took a peak out the window at today's "hood". Thinking Florida, sun, palm trees, beaches...shopping..... And, well, um, this is what I see..


Oh yea, another roadside park, and our neighbors? Just like us, Daytona bound! But fear not, Papa Joe is still smiling....and is actually, backtracking up the road a bit...because I saw a GUCCI outlet! I mean, what kind of a girl would I be if I did not pay my respects there?????? More to come friends, more to come! Waiting with baited breath, I imagine!!!

Location:St Augustine,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment