Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nationwide day at Daytona

Missed me? I am reading yet another good book...


And The morning papers made Papa Joe's day... Then, she crashed AGAIN... Desperately seeking Jr's girlfriend...and I think I found her...


In his Pit box. Dang, have I become a crazed stalker fan? heaven help me!!


My favorite view of the pole today...


You see, Jr. Is 5 in Nationwide. Ran a great race, but...not to be.


Well, bad shot, but it is Danica and Junior...second lap of the race.


A Junior pit stop


And another. OK, I am a crazed stalker woman. But really, we were right across from his pit. Or is it Pitt? Who cares.


After the race, they were back on the track at turn 1. What is going on?





Scenes from the race... Spotters


Pit crews durning the national anthem... Chris Cagle sang. Tomorrow, LENNY KRAVITZ...


Remember my issue over the shuttles? Well, the shuttle above is one of the many that NASCAR takes to all the races...but Daytona is special...


These air conditioned shuttles stay here. They provide track tours when there are not races, and then double up during race weekends. I swear, the things we learn! Well. The track is set up, and the wheelbarrow races are about to start. Papa Joe is roaming the hood....


It is CRAZY tonight. Going to set out for the races...just you wait!!

Location:E Maple St,Winter Garden,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment