Sunday, February 19, 2012

First stop

Our first stop was, you guessed it....Cracker Barrel. And as it was noontime on Sunday...the place was ridiculously crowded


But, it was Cracker Barrel and the lunchtime special was chicken livers...(yuck) Which made Papa Joe...HAPPY


See what I mean???? He is smiling while I take his picture. Remember this moment folks...first day. Once we were seated I played the table game. Is this rude? Shouldn't I be interacting with my spouse??? Naw, my Mom is in Jacksonville, she won't know how rude I was...playing a game at the table.


I have no idea of the real name of this game, so from here forward it is table game. But the point is...and this is VERY significant...the first time I played today.... I WON!!! Here is the proof


Yep, it is a sign. Of something, no idea what, but it has to be a good omen, right? I am all for pushing on, driving hard, since Papa Joe is driving and I have at least ten books with me and my book light...but then, Papa Joe saw this sign...


So Florida, we will get there...eventually!!!!

Location:Unnamed Rd,Vandalia,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment