Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daytona and the Duals

I stood out today, and I don't think it's a good thing. Here are the reasons why: 1. I wore a skirt...(I know, I know...but come on it was an Athleta skirt, so it was sporty...not all girly). DEFINITELY the minority


2. I did not have a clear bag


3. I did not wear a NASCAR shirt





4. Or a hat..





5. No tattoo...but I have shown you enough tattoos. So, I guess I have failed NASCAR nation. Maybe redemption will be mine tomorrow. Remember, I said MAYBE Scenes from today...





Crowd watching inspections prior to the Dual 150's


The number 20 car heading in for inspection


Love the geraniums in a used tire.... Only at a racetrack though..





Leaving the Fanzone crossing the track...they are high banks!!


T'shirt....not at all certain what it means....


Press on the track..and Papa Joe thinks I am obnoxious...come on!!


Signing the start finish line


Middle of the first race, the jumbo tron needed repairs...so they lifted this guy right up there. He fixed it.


Race starting


Jeff Gordon's crew...stretching pre race....getting ready


Kyle Busch's crew...eating M&M's. Kidding!!


Kentucky boys have a crowd...


It is going to happen! Wheelbarrows just waiting!!!! The neighborhood is filling up.... The trucks are practicing tonight...and did I mention...just who finished 2nd today in the first race (yea, yea Murray, I know, second to Smoke)...JUNIOR!!! He's gaining on it!!

Location:Bellevue Ave,Daytona Beach,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment