Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's week

If you know me, you know I love Valentines Day...no real reason....I just love hearts, red, flowers and optimism. So here are some scenes from the week at work...


Of course, THE best candy in the world, gummy hearts, well, next to licorice.


Orchids on my desk...bought them for myself. Why not?


Michelle G. Brought these to the Y, I may have some competition in the I love Valentines Day contest.


Of course I wore my Red boots...in case you could not tell what color they were.


My bag full of treats for others...


Yep, Papa Joe came through!


Two of my favorite Valentines...Maggie and Henry


And moving on...I had Wednesday Class at my house. Lynn Colburn gave the program, who knew she was a western-aholic? This is only a portion of her movies. And where was Cole?


back in New York City with the Statler girls.... Poor guy, he never has any fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment