Monday, February 18, 2013

We went abroad

Well, not really abroad...but Epcot Center.


Papa Joe had never been...and since it was a race day off...we went out lookng for adventure...


We started with fish and chips in England...well, Papa Joe did








These two are all done in...
I have always wanted to go to England!!


Mary Poppins was there!!


Who doesn't love her???


Charming, just as I hoped it would be!!


Next stop Paris....


Oh how I want a knot garden now......I mean, REALLY do!





Charming...then on to Morocco


where I had my lunch...


Lentil salad and mandarin couscous. Oh my, to die for delicious!!!


It was a lovely lunchtime in Morocco...then on to


Japan....


Before a brief return to the US


I love our flowers..



And architecture


Then on to beautiful Italy and their wonderful wine...


And architecture..


Next stop Germany


Papa Joe made a friend in the plaza.


While enjoying his German beer. Me, I got a pretzel!


Then it was off to China...





Another lovely day....with beautiful scenery!


Norway was enchanting....Cole has been to the real Norway, but in January...I will take this Norway in February, thank you.





It was beautiful. I almost feel as if I was really there!


We finished our world tour in Mexico. Amazing how we had such great weather all over the wold!!!


Chip and Dale....just hanging out.
How do you know it's time to leave???


This is a sure sign!!!

Location:Hotel Plaza Blvd,Lake Buena Vista,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment