Sunday, February 17, 2013

Are you sick of Daytona yet???

So today was the half marathon. I got my shirt...and by bib...


But I have to tell you, I am a poser.
Yep, I slept in.
The race last night was cold...I was freezing.


People on the track pre race...
..I woke up as they announced the start of the race. Yep. loser. But my new BFF, Jimmie, finished in the top ten. Oh relax...I walked for 2 hours later...I really did.
These cranes were lifting a huge ole boat into Lake Lloyd for a fishing tournament this week...not sure what the Duck Dynasty sigh means....


Then, off to meet Papa Joe at the qualifying for Daytona.


He was waiting for me. Bloody Mary in hand.
They were tying the track with the fancy new drying system...


It is so quiet....I though it was just a quiet freight train...


There he is...watching the inspections.


With a lot of others....


This gent is in a half marathon shirt...now I feel really bad...did he finish while I slept??


Did SHE???


Naw, she didn't.


She did, see the medal?


She didn't.


This guy did, and then checked out a race car.


Oh wow, did he? I am feeling SOOOOO lazy.


Color guard..and the qualifying begins...


Aric Almirola...he finished!


Jimmie finished in 1 hour, 29 minutes...


Kasey Kahne finished in 1 hour 28 minutes....just beating my new BFF Jimmie.


Miss Sprint Cup did not run.
I finally got some pictures of Junior...


I will share them all...


Honestly, he really does not speak English very well. But I still love him. As long as he doesn't talk.


Bobby LaBonte


Dave Blaney


Ryan Newman


Paul Menard


Austin Dillon...dig the hat...yeehaw.


Jeff Gordon..uh oh, he sees me again and he is scared!!! Stalker woman. I mean really, look at him..he honestly looks scared. Ha ha....I'm not really a stalker, just moderately so...oh whatever...crazy people stalk you daily. I am the normal lady who stalks you twice a year. Get over it. I am harmless. And by the way, you need a haircut.


Kevin Harvick...does the Missy's have a matching fire suit this year? Come on, that's not mean...she was pregnant last year.



Brad Keslowski was running late...truly. His crew chief was about to puke on the track. Brad must have been having a Lite....


David Ragan



Coach Joe Gibbs. Still handsome, still looking like a coach. I guess....I am not really certain how a coach looks. Put it this way...he looks fit.


Richard Childress


Richard Childress with Leonard Wood...that was a cool photo op.


Jack Rousch....


Joey Logano helping push his car


Clint Boyer...remember he's my friend from Kansas? Only he doesn't remember.


And the man of the hour, Danica's new beau...Ricky Stenhouse. He's one happy dude.
And the Pole.......historic...yep, Danica! She's a much happier gal this year...Ricky and the Pole.


From behind...I know you men are thanking me for this.


Go ahead...thank me.
I am worn out. It is exhausting being me.


Back in the neighborhood... A visitor on my walk home.

Location:Midway Ave,Daytona Beach,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment