Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh yea, I had a birthday

There is no better way to celebrate a Birthday... Than at one of your children's homes... This year...The View! Madeline and Jake hosted the perfect evening in their darling home. Even the NFL celebrated my Day, and Beyonce performed for me!


A perfect setting


Finley came early...


To clean her ears!?


Marilyn made some amazing appetizers! After she and Jake had been extremely busy....converting the old farmhouse basement into Jake's man cave








Well, Finley has commandeered the home theatre section..


Enjoying the fruits of their labor! Amazing job!


The guest room..


Master bedroom


Jake's office


Finley loving Beau's bed...thinking it is her bed..and yes, Jake made it.


A beautiful sunset at The View...but wait! The celebration did not end at sunset....I mean, we are wild things!! We lasted one hour post sunset!


Lucy and Millie


And extreme close up of Harmy...he tolerates me very well.


Adam and Maggie...either Adam was in pain or he too is sick of my camera. I choose pain.


Adam admiring my new shoes. Ok, me admiring my new shoes, Adam tolerating me...somewhat. And they are darn cute shoes. Just ask me!


I got red vines for my big day....and guess who wanted some!? You know, he will not be denied! Especially by me. Love that little man!
Other news...
I went with Maggie and Adam to take Finley to the Dr. And guess what I found???


Snow White still rules! Always my favorite..


She was a good patient! Especially since they did not have to "get blood out"


Cole went to a Wizards game...seats don't appear to be too bad!
Saturday Shopping again...


We found the secret to perfect retail folding...the mobile fold!!! Always a photo op for Finley!


What!??! She wanted them!


And while we were enjoying a beautiful day....my friend in Boston shared this photo...from her second floor window....whoa...now that's some snow!

Two days race fans...two days until we hit the road...Daytona bound...just you wait!!! Two weeks of NASCAR...can you stand it? Can I handle it???

Location:W College Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment