Saturday, February 16, 2013

Daytona, Day 3....so far

This morning I took a walk...and it was an awesome walk. Why, you ask? Well, it just so happened that as I was on my last 10 minutes, walking along Lake Lloyd, I see 2 men running , one with a jogging stroller, with a cute little blonde headed girl. Oh yes it was! None other than Jimmie Johnson...! I knew he was running the half marathon tomorrow, so I halfway wondered if I would see him. I did! And he said "Good Morning". Yep, BFF's for life now. So, I just could not get my phone out and into the camera mode quickly enough...but...if you look closely, like with a magnifying glass, you will see the heads of the 2 men in the distance..


And just so you know, he is REALLY a handsome man. Now you know. And boy do I know.
Well, here are some drivers you can see...without a magnifying glass....


Kasey Kahne


I'm really good at getting a photo from behind


Mark Martin, closing his eyes, he's afraid I'm going to try and stuff him in my pocketbook for Peggy.


Kyle Busch


Kyle's car. I wonder, if I pulled into our driveway, turned off the car....if Papa Joe would push my car into the garage. Right, I would still be sitting there the next day.


Joey Logano....


He's a tall one...just like


Michael Waltrip


Being chased by fans, stalker s like me I guess.


This is Marcos Ambrose...another of my famous backside shots
And now, it's a contest...guess the driver:











Looks like he's not sure either...l


Because I have noooooo idea!


Austin Dillon


And his car..


Jeff Burton


And that cute little Jeff Gordon



And his car with someone lying under it.


Since we are HOT, we were down in the garages...this is looking up. Fans waiting to see their favorite drivers. And speaking of fans...just a few..


Seriously, this guy was wearing an entire fox on his head. Look...he's HOT too...


Not at all certain....


A Junior fan....


More Junior fans....





Just a teaser....


This weird thing is some sort of a car inspection thing...the car has to fit under it perfectly. Something about aero dynamics, or some such nonsense. Papa Joe says it is cool to watch. Ok.


Fancy ice coolers....the ice is then dumped


Into here...see the guy dumping it in? It keeps the computer equipment for the cars cool. I know, sounds crazy to me, but Papa Joe asked these guys...


And they look official and smart...so we trust them.


This is the inside of Carl Edwards car....seriously....looks rather uncomfortable to me!


Pit crew lunch....


Great marketing!


The Cat in The Hat, Jack Rousch...


Still stalking The King...first race tonite...the Shootout....

Location:Midway Ave,Daytona Beach,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment