Monday, February 11, 2013

Gearing up!!!

Well folks, believe it or not, tomorrow is departure day. Yep, loading up and heading south to the Great American Race. That is if it isn't rained out again. This year...quite a different scenario...two,weeks, new motor home, infield parking on Lake Lloyd. Yes, you heard that correctly....two weeks...Daytona infield. However, we are going to Epcot center for a day and hopefully meeting friends there. Ok, so this is boring.
Moving on.

Cole...photo bombing...


CNN's John King.


Henry, being indulged by his Mimi, again. Oh leave me alone! I can do it if I want, and I do!


My girls and I went for pedicures together....Maggie


And Madeline...I swear it is Madeline.
Fun ahead folks!! Stay tuned!!

Location:Woodland Pl,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment