Friday, February 15, 2013

Daytona Day 2

Just so you know, my Tylenol pm worked beautifully. I know, you were concerned. Today's headlines...THE news...what else???




Danica and Ricky. Poor Papa Joe, she is off the market..again!
then this morning...Papa Joe and I went to get our "credentials"




Yep, we are now HOT




Thanks to my HS buddy Tony. Then I decide to walk along the shores of Lake Lloyd...




Not a bad day in the neighborhood...




A neighbor out fishing..meanwhile Papa Joe went to the garage...I chose fitness, but Dang it...who did he see???




JUNIOR, better known as my man Dale. Photo courtesy of Papa Joe
Oh well, I was quite content doing my fist load of laundry in our new home!!




If you know me, you know...happy girl!!!
After another afternoon walk, I decide to join Papa Joe in the garages, and yes, this girl s going to be on the Orlando news tonite!




All decked out in my Lululemon finery...talking about...the weather. True, the weather. What, do I look like Al Roker!?
Just as I arrived to watch practice...crash.




Darn, I missed it. I mean, really, who doesn't like a good crash???




Carl Edwards




Kurt Busch, again. I ALWAYS see him.




There he is being interviewed. The faces on the women...crack me up!




The King, Richard Petty




These NASCAR men are skiiiiiinnnnnnyyyyy.




Does it seem as if I am stalking The King? No, I'm not, well, maybe a little...just think how valuable this photo would be if he fell. I know, who thinks like that? I guess I do.




Mark Martin. Talk about teeny....I could fit him inside my pocketbook. If I could, I would take him home to my friend Peggy.




Romeo Ricky Stenhouse's car next to...




You guessed it...Daytona's darling Danica. Heck, I don't think she would like that name, this chick as tough as nails.




Just had to share this one...panty hose, bobby socks, shorts and a big sweater. Really not much else to say.
Except the sunset was stellar...




From my perch on the deck...




And from my front door.
Meanwhile...Cole went to see...




Afro Man. He raps. I really don't know what else to say...Cole also sent me a video...interesting. Afro Man was headlining at Cole's favorite neighborhood bar.
And Madeline? She and Jake went to the zoo, where they found....




Joe...and then she went shopping....




Holy Crap. Oh and, wash you car!
And Sunday???




Yep, me. I'm walking the Daytona half.

Location:Lovely Lake Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment