Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

It was a very Merry Christmas!


Starting at the York household.....Santa made some dreams come true!


Finley got her kitchen.....


The little man got a combine!


Papa Joe got a Home Depot gift card.....he wore it with pride!!!


He also wore his new chainsaw helmet with pride!


MilMil and Annie....


Little man and Adam firing up the trimmers we gave Adam...


Back inside, Adam showed of the new lunch Ox and thermos I gave him. I think this was the favorite gift I gave anyone...


Julie, Sally and Finley


Yes, Julie did it again...another vintage sweater of Mom's....


Lucy, Carter and Annie


A family tradition, a Carol Fraase Yule log.


Cole, Julie, Papa Joe, Christine and Alex


You have head of wrestling at the Chase? His is wrestling in the mudroom.


Sweet Jake...


With my gal Sal...Christmas ends and we move on to Cole's birthday...his golden birthday!


My two oldest children...





Cake magic! Happy Birthday to my sweet boy!

Location:W College Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment