Monday, January 14, 2013

Where have I been?

Papa Joe gave mea new mini iPad for Christmas.... Very nice, very cool....The only problem is. .... I have yet to find the proper attachment device thing to upload photos from my camera. Quel nightmare! Well, ok, I haven't tried all that hard....but I will...


Sue, Papa Joe and I went to the new Boatel...and we loved it..great service and food


Oh yea, and drinks....


Julie went to the Ball and saw Adah....


Sam got mad at me at Carter's basketball game.....ok, so I can be somewhat annoying.


Madeline got hives...poor baby


The Deals went to Naples....enjoying the bech


And visiting Ninny and Dede's great friend Gloria


Cole went to Las Vegas for work....and their first stop was a shooting range...in the dessert....


Well he does work for the Congressional Sportmen's Foundation...waiting to receive some Vegas neon photos....


We got some ice here....it is pretty.... Wow...it seems as if I lead a boring life.....naw.


My favorite little girl donned her cowboy boots and spent the afternoon at the farm with me...


Wanting to drive....


Just hanging out....


Of course we went to the shoe store to see Jake and Julie and of course I bought her the Hello Kitty tennis shoes. Yep, pretty obnoxious.
And then...I have a friend who will remain nameless... Her choice...not mine! This nameless friend talks on the phone ALOT....


She went to the Dr. Because she has a bump on her ear. Did I mention that she really really likes to talk on the phone?



Well, I didn't want to get too close..(rather unfortunate looking) ...but honest to goodness, she has a callous on her ear from her phone. This is not a lie. This is sooooo true! A CALLOUS from talking on the phone!! Best story of the week!!
And later this week???? New York and Barry Manilow..on Broadway...
And hopefully and Apple store to solve my technology issue!

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment