Thursday, December 20, 2012

Farm update




Papa Joe and I stopped by the farm early this morning to check out the progress of Papa Joe's projects....



I had not yet seen the new building...named "the dirty building" so named since it will be the new residence of the tractor, the mowers and assorted dirty equipment. Papa Joe thinks it looks small, I am thinking it looks big.


And in the "clean building", the new kitchen is almost finished...love the pergola...to separate the kitchen from the rest of the building.


It matches the new porch...


The new table that matches our table at home has a place of honor....loving that we are using red cabinets...


And LOVE the sink......tomorrow countertops arrive....oh relax, I will keep you updated. I know you were worried!!!


Before we left, Papa Joe made coffee inside Pearl for the guys....Bourbon Pecan... A mini Three Legged Dog!
Happy December 20th!!!!!

Location:Labor Dr,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment