Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday cheer!

I love a party...well, I really love our party! I love decorating, organizing, the shopping, the cooking, the eating, drinking and laughing. Papa Joe and I hosted our staff Holiday party on Friday night. And I must admit, I have the best staff! They were out in full force!


My urns on the front porch. Pretty much love them!


Yep, Scout waiting to come in..


The porch....


My table...


Yep, made the food myself...Millie helped assemble it!


Ooh, she looked so pretty...but I got a crazy eyed picture of Millie with Maggie.


Papa Joe was my hero because he hired sweet Kelsey to be my barkeep...she was an amazing help!


Jake came early to help....seen here with Papa Joe and Harmy


Sue, Julie and Christine. Why is the mudroom always so popular? Oh that's right, the bar is there.


Our kids...and Mike. But, he is actually one of the kids to us...


TKitty with Angie and David


Judi with Brenda and Doug


Reuel, The real Mama Elsa and Jane


Lisa and Jared.


Judy, Khara and Marc


Nutty, Nick and my girl


Yea, they are cool...and well, they are.
Meanwhile...Duke hid from Henry under the tree


Poor little puppy


Maggie and Adam went to Home Depot....fun ??? Not sure.
And Cole? Back in NYC


For the Santa Run....


Ohhh... I thought, honestly, that it was a real run...as in jogging....guess I was wrong.


Poor Cole, he does not know how to have fun.


Meanwhile back in the big city...Jacksonville that is... Harmy found a new game in the basement....


We got a new kitchen table and chairs.....in love. Yes, you can fall in love with a table. Just ask me, because I did. So there.
And a major accomplishment! On her last day of work at the Y, I finally, I mean FINALLY got a picture of


JUDY!!! Well, almost a full view!
My friend Penny knows I love urns...so she sends me awesome pictures of Boston urns...





Enjoy them!

Location:S Webster Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment