Sunday, December 23, 2012

And so it begins....

Yes, I am still on my Christmas high!!!


My boy came home....yea! Looks like my head was to heavy for my neck....


Sally also came home...and we went shoe shopping...


Sue went to Florida....


Finley baked for Santa


The guys bonded....


Finley and I shared a photo op. Notice that I did not call it a glamour shot...


We went to church....we all clean up fairly well...


Papa Joe still loves it when I take his picture....come on! I mean really, he did give me the camera after all!
We had our first Christmas....


Sarah and Claire opening gifts....


Cute Jody opening hers....


I think they liked their pj's!! I got this text as soon as they got home...love it!!!!
Happy eve before Christmas Eve... Back to my closet and the Hallmark Channel!

Location:Home for the Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment