Friday, December 21, 2012

Just another day....

Today started out as any other day....no wait, that's a lie! I was awake and on the phone at 4:00 a.m. No power at the Y as a result of yesterday's blizzard. Yes, the blizzard that I drove Papa Joe home from st. Louis in.


You see, he had cataract surgery...yes, the left eye.
The power went out at the y at 3 pm THURSDAY...so Friday am...I had decisions to make. Fear not, I made them. Closed. Millie called, she and Harmy were on the way to get Sally in Kentucky, flat tire. Oh no...
Then mid day I get a phone call. Papa Joe was in the ambulance with Beth. She got hit by a truck as she was crossing the street downtown Jacksonville. Yes, a truck. And yes, she is fine...just alot of achey bones...


No, I never do miss a photo op. And yes, she asked me to take it...I did have permission. Poor Beth. While she was on a back board and in a neck brace, I kissed her forehead...because she couldn't fight me! And because I was worried!!


My friend Judi's son was the EMT on duty...so of course I took his picture as well.
So, just another day in the fair city.
Cole is on his way home..yeah!
And Maggie got new furniture....


Again! Tomorrow? I want to be bored!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment