Monday, December 10, 2012

It is still THE most wonderful time of year!

Finley did not feel well


So I let her open a present. I can do that. I am the grandmother. Life is short....like I said...I can do that! So I did it. And I don't have to justify it...so why am I? Because I like to talk, I guess.


Papa Joe and I had a pre Christmas celebration with Sue. Then Sue and I went on to enjoy the Finley Street Christmas party...


With Tim, Stephanie, Jill and Andrew and with my favorite gal...


Beth...or as I call her..."Box Wine Beth". What? She knows I call her that! She loves her boxed wine, and we love her!
Then it was time for our Picnic Group Cookie Exchange.


Maggie hosted. This little elf had made quite a mess!



Finley Making Christmas trees..



With Ben


Sarah, Marley, Leah and Shelley


The third generation of our Picnic Group


The table was groaning with cookies...


Hannah, Lucy and Annie...2nd generation


The entire group. Shelley and I started this group 29 years ago....


And Finley with the newest member...Duke York.....


Christmas came early when this adorable Bloodhound puppy arrived. Like they weren't busy enough! He is so sweet....


Constantly being manhandled by Fin and Hen. And still sweet...
What else is happening?


Maggie is still sewing....


Mini and


Mama scarves....


And a Christmas tree skirt in the making...


And Papa Joe? Having a kitchen put in at the farm....it is going to be AMAZING...and just in time for Christmas!


And guess who ordered shoes? Well, your guess is as good as mine!

Location: There's no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment