Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I LOVE the Holidays

It starts on November first. It consumes my life. It makes me happy. I will not give it up...I do not care what anyone says. My name is Mary and I am addicted to The Hallmark Channel Christmas shows. I stay up late, I get up before 5:00am so I can squeeze in a show before I go to work. My husband repeatedly tells me that I need to watch the news and get a grip on reality. No. No. No. This is my guilty pleasure. All shows have a happy ending. I get to go to North Pole Village, hang out with Santa, Mrs. Claus and even Chrissy Kringle. I get to visit all kinds of churches, explore different faiths (via their Holiday parties), listen to choirs, experience so many Christmas mornings! I mean, COME ON......this is happy town!

And so is this.....








Be happy folks! Enjoy this magical season. Goodness knows I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment