Thursday, October 18, 2012

The evening in KC

Tonite...we ventured out of our awesome Driver and Owner Lot to do some shopping and have some BBQ. I mean, we are in Kansas City after all. My friend Tony texted me...he could not join us for dinner because:
"hope you are doing well. We flew to St. Louis to watch the Cardinals play."

Yea,yea, just another day in NASCAR nation!
We went to the awesome Nebraska Furniture Mart (go Warren Buffet!!) where we purchased 3 lamps and a mirror. Nice. Then we went to Backfire BBQ, inspired by the Orange County Chopper guys...


Cool place...don't tell Adam and Jake, but I bought them BBQ sauce there for their Christmas stockings.


Love the pig! And the ARCA guys on the right...
Then we went to, are you ready for this? Cabellas!


I played tourist while PJ shopped...


They have the Largest collection of Mule Deer in THE WORLD....and if you read the picture, then you already knew that...but...I just needed to sound smart


I believe it now! And I must admit...it was cool


I learned a lot! Really...just don't know if I will remember it...
Home to the belly of The Beast to watch the Cards..
Last night..


Alison and Jacob and Adam and Maggie want to the game. LOVE that 29 years later Mags and Al are still close friends.... Tomorrow..back to NASCAR entertainment for your viewing pleasure!

Location:Speedway Blvd,Kansas City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment