Saturday, October 6, 2012

A week in review...

I went back to my old neighborhood, which is not unusual, since I only live 2 blocks from there....but I was visiting my friend Sue and just happened to gaze upon my former neighbors front stoop...


Nope, not early for the Holiday season, this is last Christmas....looks like the holidays threw up in her yard, and she left it...all year....


Jake made an awesome mirror for The View


Here he is...blowing off a little steam at work? Or getting ready for Halloween?
Judy, Jared and I went to a conference in Bloomington...


Anna joined us for dinner. I walked into the men's restroom and wondered why Jared was there...realized it was me who was in the wrong place....again...


He forgave me. I think


Carter and Sam enjoyed their Mexican fiesta


Fall came to the Hotel Square in Michigan. Photo courtesy of Nancy Walch


Corn dog picnic in my office


Sally went to Branson and had a great time! But then, Sally always has a good time...always!


Papa Joe and I came to the lake to enjoy a cool fall weekend.


Someone got stuck in our tree..
we took a road trip to Versailles, Missouri to Apple Fest...


A nice welcome...


Papa Joe's apple pie...(purchased...) good, but he says it does not compare to the one Jennifer made him....he is still waxing poetic about that one!!!


There he is, Papa Joe going to make another gourmet purchase....and yes, they were fresh cooked....now he has a tummy ache.


Huge crowds....


Very festive....very cold!


Have never seen a raffle like this on the city square....l


Bought some apples and


Visited a very lonely Captain Ron....


Home for pie and coffee....can't beat a fall weekend at the lake! Happy Saturday!

Location:Osage Beach, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment