Thursday, October 18, 2012

Garage time

I kept receiving texts from Papa Joe, wanting me to come to the garages..where he saw


Kurt Busch and others...but I was busy...


Watching my car get washed...


And then the motor home. So Papa Joe came back and we started talking to the crew chief of the car wash team...his name is Jim from J-Co Services. They do all kinds of washing...commercial, residential here in Kansas City. I told him that 2 years ago when we came to this race, one of his crew gave us a ride to the Nebraska Furniture Mart...so nice of them. Well, as fate would have it, it was Jim. So, I guess I just reconnected with an old friend, albeit one I could not remember! Oh well, he is still nice!


PJ (Papa Joe) stalking...who else...Danica.


JUNIOR...nope, Junior fill in Regan Smith. Nice little man.


Crew jackets being delivered to Kyle Busch's hauler...and me being the sly stalker, got a view inside his hauler...


Nice spread! Well, I think it is...they did not invite me in to taste anything...


Poor Junior....


This my friends is an engine. A NASCAR engine


This engine is being washed...I think. Or else it has a big bad leak


Juan Pablo's car...Is Taylor Swift really a sponsor? Or does Target just love her like Ethel Kennedy does?


Great picture...but the holes on her face?? Not too cute.


Tires, tires and more tires...


A few rims...


A tire computer desk


Checking tire pressure. I saved you all, he had a killer plumbers crack going on.


More pressure checking.


Just loved the pipe


NASCAR brings their own fuel...I still call it gas.


Junior, on the other hand...is


I have no problem with that.


Just like the sparkly wheels on this tire hauler....maybe Taylor Swift gave them to Juan Pablo....oh heck, I just noticed they are Junior's. Well, he does have a girlfriend now...


Saw this note on an Earnhart Ganassi car. Hmmmn.


Someone lost their gloves...PJ would not let me take them...


Jeff Gordon's fuel cans


Look at the cute little fuel can covers...me, I say get a real gas pump! But speaking of covers....


They even have cute car covers! Cute being relative that is.


Uh oh...a little to close to the wall....


Another engine...bet you didn't know that!


They all have their own engine lifter things. Oh heck, let's face it....these Sprint Cup drivers have it all. But they do work hard...and drive fast


Hard at work.


Cute little Denny Hamlin. Let's face it, they are all little and fit. But they aren't all cute. Trust me on that one.


Rusty Wallace. Yes, you guessed it, we are now in the Nationwide garage area.


Tal's favorite childhood drink....as a sponsor


PJ and a "driver". Well a hauler driver...and he drives for..


Nope, never heard of him. But his driver is a jolly sort.


Yep, he is now wanting me to take his photo...go figure. Could be the vodka drink talking.... Naw..is is a happy PJ talking. Right now, he LOVES everyone!


Back in the "hood". Jennifer Jo Cobb's parents hauling ice and soda to the crew. Yep, stalkerazzi Mary!

Location:Unnamed Rd,Kansas City,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment