Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nationwide Pit

I'm certain you have been missing license plates...


A Nationwide drivers parents.


Papa Joe on top of the Beast...I told you he was happy!


The view from the Beast....


The Sunoco guys all geared up for the race. I would have to say it was a poignant moment, during the National Anthem when I looked over and saw them all standing at attention, hands on heart. They are beside the garages...not on the track.


Nationwide Haulers pre race


This guys shirt says Green Chevrolet........hard to believe that I did not get a chance to ask him if it was the Illinois Green family


Richard Childress watching his grandson Austin Dillon race...he remained here for the entire race. Austin finished in second.


This does not look like a fun job....just standing there...all race long...


The view of the pit area


Pit stop in action


Austin Dillon's crew getting ready for a pit stop...stretching...


Cleaning the tires....meticulously


I could do this job...I like to clean...


Jennifer Jo Cobb had a female crew member...rare.


A few of NASCAR's finest...



Kyle Busch was about to win the race today, but ran out of gas on the last lap. When he got out of his car and started walking back to the garage...a woman next to me made a comment (I did not hear it..) but I certainly heard his response..."go f#%* yourself, b*#^~!
I'm certain that tomorrow I will be able to entertain you with many great photos of NASCAR Nation, so rest up!!

Location:Kansas Speedway

No comments:

Post a Comment