Monday, October 8, 2012

The end of the weekend....

Dinner with friends at the lake...


Jay, Shelley, Joni and Mark. We celebrated Jay's birthday...


Well, it really was pretty....trust me. Ted, the manager, likes us, so we got this great dessert...gratis...yep, we are special!


The evening continued at Casablanca where Dale Blue was performing....sorry Finley. Here are the backs of Shells and Papa Joe on their way to the dance floor. Oh yea, I had already been there with Shells! Yep, a dancing fool I am.


Meanwhile, Adria and Madeline were braving the cold weather at Octoberfest. Perhaps the massive stein of beer kept them warm???


Mad's night continued uptown with Jake.
The next day...a beautiful fall day at the lake...


The lonely pool deck after I put the furniture away for the winter. Yes, I said after I put it away...stud muffin Mary carried it all up two levels...impressed? Well, why not? I am! Meanwhile, Papa Joe...


Planting grass seed. And just why is it called planting? He just pushed the whirligig thing and let the seed fall where it may.... And meanwhile I was doing the HEAVY lifting!!


But I had a great view across the lake....


And my geraniums....still going strong...in October!


My hydrangeas....still pretty....just getting tired.


Look at our new lamps.....pretty!!!! Oh and there are pretty shades as well. Happy Columbus Day!

Location:Osage Beach,Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment