Monday, March 21, 2011

Washington, DC

Papa Joe and I are in DC. Cole met us after work and we ate at the Old Ebbit Grill, dinner in DC at the Old Ebbit Grill, wonderful as always









Doesn't my boy look good? Ok, so he has instructed me NOT to take any pictures or say anything embarrassing when I visit him at work tomorrow. Some things never change!
We had a great evening and took advantage of the beautiful weather and walked a bit...






Department of the Treasury






Papa Joe and Cole



Viewing Muhammad Ali's shorts and boxing gloves in the hotel.
You know, I love this great country of ours, and can't wait for tomorrow...so much to see here...so much to do!

Location:12th St NW,Washington D.C.,United States

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy, Mary. There is no more beautiful place than DC in the spring. I am envious. Hope you can get to the WWII Memorial. Our favorite place to eat is Pesce in Dupont Circle. You might check it out if you have time. I know you would like it.

    ReplyDelete