Friday, March 25, 2011

Reflections from Germany

Last year, Papa Joe, Beth and I went to visit Alex in Germany while he was studying there. I was looking at some of the photos I took on our extended visit (thanks to some nasty Volcanic Ash). Looking at the photos, I feel compelled to comment on what the Germans do well.
1. They ride their bikes or walk everywhere...better for their health and the environment









2. They enjoy eating outside and do so in a charming manner















3. They love and appreciate flowers























4. They have great balconies and gates












5. They have fabulous open air markets







6. They enjoy great music while they eat






These are qualities that I want to instill in our everyday life...exercise, fresh air, flowers, beauty, fresh food and music. So Papa Joe and I plan to eat more meals on the porch, plant more flowers, walk more, I will ride my bike to work, sing happy songs, go to the farmers market and eat fresh, natural food. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment