Thursday, March 3, 2011

My weekday afternoons at the YMCA


In the afternoons, I ride the Y bus, to help out as we pick our After School children up at local grade schools. This is the first year that I have done this, and I am truly enjoying it. I have had fun getting to know the children. Here are some images from today!














Today is the birthday of Dr. Seuss!
And our dear Miss Judy, driving the bus















And I am OBSESSED with my new shoes...






Seriously obsessed

Location:Jacksonville, Illinois

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes, Mary! Spring is coming! Cute toes. Don't get me started on people who wear sandals without polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No mention of your dinner out with your old dear friend?? OMG, what fun we had giggling in the car. Love ya Mar - can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete