Friday, March 18, 2011

At the Lake

Papa Joe and I came to the lake for the weekend... So I went to our wonderful library and got books on tape for the drive...


And when I was not driving, I was working on my needlepoint...



We stopped for dinner as we drove in...


We had a beautiful lake view table, and enjoyed using the clean bathrooms...(read on, you will understand!)
papa Joe decided to redo all of the bathrooms at the lake house, so this is what greeted us, oh crud.












Um, ok. Manageable. But wait, here are the bathrooms...



The master bath...



Papa Joe in the "master shower" note the 2 shower heads, in the ceiling and the wall.


The bathroom off the family room



And the shower between the 2 adjoining bedrooms.
So, where, you ask, will I be showering this weekend? Great question! How about the YMCA? I will keep you posted!!!

Location:Osage Beach, Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment