Tuesday, July 26, 2011

That is what I get for thinking...

Today, Millie and I went to Body Sculpt. Ok, I work out alot. And I did alright in the class...it was an hour long using free weights...no problem, right? Well let me tell you, the fitness instructor is going to have to brush my teeth for me for the rest of the week...I cannot lift my arms. End of story...after beach yoga..I am incapacitated when it comes to my extremities. The morning ended with a great walk...the day will end with Ben Gay.


Scenes from my walk...





The afternoon was all about the beach...


Finley scamming licorice from my friend Mindy


Enjoying it! Never knew this child to be calm..it was a great second in time.


Every day, at 4:00 pm, Monty hits the beach with Popsicles. Every day...for everyone. Today, Finley met Monty...and it was LOVE at first bite...


As a matter of fact, she then followed


him home....And had another popsicle...and so did several other children, including Adam. And she stayed....


And stayed....


Yep, still there...maybe she will come home for dinner...maybe...


My walking buddy Kim and Henry. Actually, Kim is my everything friend!
Another picture perfect day in my favorite place in the world. I turned to Millie today and said, "we are so spoiled...this place is so wonderful." Her reply was instantaneous..."yes, we are." I said "at least we realize it." And now I add, we are so grateful for it!!!

Location:Epworth Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment