Monday, July 25, 2011

More of today...

Saw this t'shirt on my walk...totally embarrassed my daughter by asking if I could photograph it...


-Really..what is Suckerfest???? And this was a woman..spawn till you die???


Maude's Garage....a great little shop here...


Lovely Ludington flowers....


And more of the Boulevards.... The petunias....beautiful!
Donna agrees, Jacksonville needs to plant more flowers!!!!


And finally...Nader's. Every time we walk or drive to town....we go past it. And for years we heard that the owners were nudists..but I have never seen signs of it. Then I heard, they save their nudist time for the nudist resort they live in during the winter. Luckily for them it is in Florida. Now, I imagine that they are close to 80..... Not a good visual....but always interesting.

Tonight..yoga on the beach in town....it is a beautiful day...yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment