Friday, July 29, 2011

All about friends...

My father grew up spending his summers here. As a child he had polio and the doctors encouraged the Michigan climate for him in the summers. So my grandchildren are the fifth generation in my family to summer here.



Finley and Jet are carrying on that tradition...


Mommies...Maggie and Molly...have been friends since birth...and now their children are forming friendships. Molly's mom and I have been friends always as have Sue's parents and my parents. And their parents before them. And so it goes...what a wonderful place this is..friendships that last five generations and beyond.
Last night friends from home stopped by...


Addie and Millie


Harmy and Jeff. Jeff's parents and my parents are also lifelong friends...


John and Adam...Adam and Maggie have been friends since birth also....a third generation friendship. So nice to have them here. They are headed to Traverse City to celebrate Jeff's mother's 90th birthday...Happy Birthday Gratia!

Location:Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment