Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween and a birthday

What does one do on a sunny fll dy.


Go to Virginia and antique! Jake, mad! Fin, Marilyn and I did just that,


Here is Fin with the old mail cart I purchased. It now resides in my hallway home to my linens.


I want this flag for Cole's room. I really do. I do! Really!


I lost ky girl, and found her inside this locker. Imagine being able to fit inside...


We then hit the pumpkin Fest downtown Jacksonville.


We did arts and crafts.Yes, I can be helpful


Halloween....no, not Katie Perry. Holly GoLightly and da bears main man.


We have always told Millie that she has a pin head. Well, here she is in Henry's helmet. He is 2. She is, well, not 2.


Baby Tal decked out in his Halloween finery


Oh yes, hello.


It has been a beautiful fall...


Mad turned 24. So, now you know I'm not in my 20's, 30's or 40's....dang. I am older than I have ever been,


Lots of help blowing out her candles...


Yes, this is a fuck Dynasty shirt....courtesy of Madeline.


Jake had the firepit burning...magical


Fin and her s'more...now that is magical


Harmy brought his cannon. Now THAT is magical


And LOUD


And extremely popular


Time with baby Tal


I moved. First dinner in my new home. Thanks to Jamey for the delicious food! All the way from St. Louis,


The dining room survived


A view of my living room...ok, so I need furniture...but it is cozy!!!


The before of. Y garage...a new driveway and garage are coming...in a few days!
Happy November!!!

Location:Jacksonville

No comments:

Post a Comment