Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall..again

It has been a gorgeous fall...





These leaves graced the steps of the library last week...





Yesterday on my walk





It's truly beautiful





And in DC...it is also beautiful!!





This is Cole's favorite tree on his street





He was feeling so full of fall that he made chili. My son. Made food. My son. Wow.





Try this chicken...trust me. It's good. It is Jamey's recipe.





Harmy and Finley hung my flag..."Amerin" according to Finley. House proud.





Annie hit South Beach to visit Avery. It was a great trip if this photo is any reflection!





Maggie worked on my adorable pillows for my new home. LOVE them!





See the trees in the Deal's new yard??? 6 years ago they were just starts in my yard on Finley Street.... Harmy transplanted them and nursed them... And the tree service moved them and just look at them now...amazing!! Now that is a fun memory!!





Jamey joined us for lunch in St. Louis for Madeline's birthday...





My adorable guest room....trust me, it is cute,





Angie fed baby Tal in my office post yoga...





I cleaned Maggie's pantry....I love to clean and organize. Yes. A sickness.





A tribute to all Veterans in downtown Jacksonville. A heartfelt thank you to them all for our freedom.

Location:Finley St,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment