Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!







It was hair day in Boston, and while there, my friend Penny took photos of the pretty urns she saw, knowing how much I love them!


My urns...pre-Christmas decorating...just you wait!! I swear, you I'll be impressed...


Annie's friend Sophie made these turkey cupcakes for school. This girl has skill!


Sue and I ran into CJ at dinner...and she loaned me her ozone machine...to get rid of the smoke smell in my cute house...yes, the previous inhabitant smoked...in the house! Rather amazing machine!





Sweet Annie turned 18.


A little help with the candles....


Adam, fresh from the post harvest job of plowing, with baby Tal.


Uncle Harmy with baby Tal. Oh yes, still baby obsessed around here. As well as extremely grateful.


A family favorite.....baked Gouda. Oh yes, we love it.


Gross, right? Jake knocked his head. Rather hard. He does not have a Rowe head...meaning HARD. I have been told my head could be used as a deadly weapon. What!??? But seriously, who has hair color that naturally beautiful in their twenties? No, not the bloody part, the blonde!!


Maggie and Adam have a gorgeous new bed. Makes me want to take a nap...doubt they would appreciate finding me there. Oh well, a girl can dream....


Have a great day!!

Location:Jacksonville

No comments:

Post a Comment