Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fun in the fall

Yes, I am still rather obsessed with baby Tal...


And so is my sweet friend Laurie...


Lucy and Finley formed a band! and luckily disbanded in a matter of moments...


Harmy cleaned out his basement and we helped him put this old trash burner on the curb. Yes, that is a FREE sign on it. This thing was a beast....it weighed a million tons. Ok, so not quite...but close! And guess what? Gone...in less than an hour! People like free.


Work has begun on Millie and Harmy's garage addition...


Finley spent the weekend...well, most of it. Saturday night, at 9:30 she decided it was time to go home. You do not argue with a tired 4 year old. You merely take her home. And then, when you do go to sleep, you SLEEP.


Julie and Christine were Pan Am stewardesses for Halloween. Julie made the costumes out of sweatshirts. Yep, impressive.


Millie made Jamey's pumpkin chili. I know, sounds gross. But trust me, DELICIOUS. Harmy is ready to take it out on the road and start winning competitions!


I am hosting Wednesday Class today at Millie's. Will be spooktacular!


I had a chandelier cleaning session..my how they sparkle and shine!


On my walk I found what I believe to be DIEHARD Illini fans. I mean, wow. Really? Your roof?


My sisters and I went to the State Capitol to be present when a resolution was read in memory of our Dad.



Mike was working..


This state Representative had a smashed witch on her back...on the House floor....while in session...really????


The Capitol looks beautiful after the renovation...it was a wonderful occasion.
Happy Halloween! Finley thinks she is dressing up as Katy Perry. she's not.

Location:W College Ave,Jacksonville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment